[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text] Recipe [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Ingredients
1 Sea Bass approximately 1kg in weight
(filleted, pin boned and skinned)
1 Large leafy lemon
4 Medium size potatoes
(Purple Vitelotte and Noisette varities)
Mixed salad leaves and soft herbs
(chervil, chives, parsley etc)
Olive oil[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text] Serves 4 as a starter [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][/vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]Method
1. Wash the potatoes very well and then cook in boiling salted water. Remove and allow to cool.
2. When cool, dice the potato into 1 inch cubes and mix carefully with the mayonnaise and a little seasoning.
3. On a flat board place the Sea Bass fillet – skin side down. Using a very sharp knife, take very thin slices from the fillet, placing flat onto an oiled tray.
4. When all the fillets have been sliced dress the tray of sea bass with olive oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper.
5. Take some of the slices of sea bass and arrange onto 4 starter plates. Top the sea bass with the potato salad and then slice the apple into matchsticks arranging over the fish and potato.
6. Dress the salad leaves and herbs with a little olive oil and add to the plate[/vc_column_text][/vc_column]